Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My barbarian level 60 guide

Hey people, as you all know, next week dragon nest sea will release level 60 cap. Therefore, I will present you my skill build plan for level 60 cap, perhaps dragon nest sea provide free skill reset. Haha, we shall wait and see.

**As of level 60 cap, the critical cap will maxed around 33k+ish and those who want go for FINAL damage build, is around 1.8k FD required to deal double damage as of level 60 cap.**

*My this skill build is semi-pvp/pve build*

Warrior part


















For level 60 cap, I've adjusted some skills from level 50 cap. Firstly, I decided not to max heavy slash but leave it at level 1, because i will be needing rising slash at level 6 for pvp purposes. Since rising slash at level 6, why not maxed it for greater dps in PvE since the cooldown is the same as heavy slash. You will be wondering why not max or invest sp in circle break? Well circle break is not my style of play because the aoe is not that big plus having limited skill slots to put the skill.

Next, for obvious reason, relieve and max hp is better to max since level 4 relieve remove 3 buffs which very useful in PvP when vs ELs/other element jobs. While max physical mastery give a massive 15% hp boost to have higher hp for better survivability.

As for the mental mastery, I don't think is necessary to maxed it since level 60 will have tons of mp to spam all skills. Right now at level 50 cap, I'm having around 70k mp in PvE, while in PvP doesnt really matter since my mp recovery is significantly good. Lastly, it is also up to you whether want to max mental training or level it at level 2 like I did, or Don't need up at all, it is depending how well is your mp recovery.

Mercenary


















For this skill build, I leave stomp at level 6 just for the EX, the skill it doesn't really deal that much damage. Might as well invest in other dps skill. As for demolition first, I just leave it at level 11 (it does a great damage and doesn't really have enough sp to maxed it, so leave it at level 11 will do). Same goes with circle swing, leave it at level 11 (doesn't really have enough sp to maxed it).

Both flying swing and punishing swing leave it at level 1 (not a destroyer, lol). For ring bomb, I have to sacrifies 1 sp to invest in other buff skills, its not a big deal. Both whirlwind and rolling attack IS A MUST max skills, to have both skills at level 11, you need to craft skill ring for both skills. At level 11, damage increases quite a big difference.

Crisis howl, taunting howl, dash upper are for pvp usage, so leave it at level 1. ALL BUFF SKILLS ARE recommended, because it is useful in raid party and in all dungeons/nests. For level 60 cap, I decide to remove disenchanting howl because I find it quite useless. I rarely use it, might as well invest sp in deverstating howl that reduce the boss attack damage by 50%. And lastly, I don't recommend dual ulti for obvious reason.

Barbarian



















Nothing much to explain here, in short, MAXED everything inside here. DONE.
*Extra note, I heard that you will need to hunt skill books to up your EX skills respectively.*

Ok. The END about this guide. Have fun and my apology for any error made.
WIll update if anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment